|Click to enlarge|
Medium Wick Centering Tool
Made of a high heat resistant plastic. You can pre-heat your containers with the tool on the container at a maximum of approximately 180°.
- You can pre-wick your containers and store them until you are ready to pour saving some work space.
- This tool allows you to keep containers close together while curing without having to worry about the tool moving.
- Easy to use and store. No bulky clothespins, dowels, or popsicle sticks! When your candle is ready to go, remove the wick centering tool and trim wick. Use the tools as designed and they will last for years.
Here is a short list of jars that fit this size;
Medium Fits 3⅛" Diameters:
- 7 oz Tureen Jar
- 8 oz Colonial Jars
- 5 & 10 oz Apothecary
- 8, 16 & 26 oz Elevated Jars
- 12.5 oz Status Jars
- 12 oz Squat Hexagon Jars
- 24 oz Balmoral Jars
- 26 oz Colonial Jars
- Fits most 3” seamless metal molds